April 17, 2015

A Peeper

You know how it has never been easy for me to be in the same universe with you. Watching you from the tiny sill on my locker.

I used to saw you, cheerfully marching in the corridor with the gang of yours. Talking about malls, and movies I do not understand.

It's funny how the locker has became a part of my life. All day hiding there, pretending to take my notebooks, while I secretly mesmerized by your light chuckle from afar.

It is never occurred to me -- even in my dream -- that I would be the reason behind your conduct. Say your laugh, your smile, your cry, your screams, your pain, your happiness.

But at least, I can see you closer now.

At first, I was guessing that I could live by that. But I miss your smile and laugh. Where did they go?
Now, all I'm hearing are painful screech, piercing cry, and bitter laugh.

Through a peephole in my basement door, I watch you day by day.





Do I have to lose you too?

No comments:

Post a Comment