March 28, 2015

Log

1 a.m.
I dose myself off with sleeping pills. Knowing that I have this sleeping trouble for months. Everything seems eerily still. No moving sounds. It is just shadow freckled on the wall.

2 a.m.
Nothing has happened for the past hour. I guess the pills have lost their strength. Tired. I decided to gulp another 3.

3 a.m.
The pills start to kick in. I feel this sensation of dizziness. My throat is dry and sore. Too lazy to move.

3.12 a.m.
My thoughts start drifting. On and off like a form of hallucination. You will know when you have an acute insomnia like me. Everything is blurry. Even it is hard for me to differentiate the reality with the dreams. Thanks for the medicines, the dreams they gave have been really intriguing.

3.15 a.m.
It is only been 3 minutes when I get my full consciousness built up.

3.30 a.m
I am feeling a burning sensation on my lungs. Cannot help it any longer. I'm deciding to go to the pantry. Have some water.

3.33 a.m.
I'm coming back to bed

3.37 a.m.
I'm start drifting off. I guess that's it.

3.40 a.m.
Dream, another strange one.

3.42 a.m.
There, I'm holding a knife, stabbing it repeatedly to the body of my parents next door. Nothing strange, I guess. This has happened several times in my dream.

3.52 a.m.
Done with the stabbing part. I am starting to panic, how to dispose the bodies. Bloody hell I'm fu*kin 18 for God's sake. I cannot be arrested for this shit. I have been assigned for Colombia this semester I cannot wreck it.

3.56 a.m.
The panic has reached its polarity. I'm starting to mess everything there. Adding up the evidence. Fool me.

4.00 a.m.
The thought has rounded up. I'm deciding to mutilate them. Put them on the blender my mom used to make her stupid smoothie. I hate her smoothie.

5. 00 a.m.
It's done. I put my liquified parents in buckets and flush them down the toilets. It is amazing I guess for being so productive in dreams. I remember this inception theory, saying that in dreams, time becomes longer.

7.00 a.m.
My alarm wakes me up. Another shitty day with parents yelling at me, people in school pushing me into wall and down the stairs. Fu*k. I need my breakfast. But not the stupid smoothies. Stupid smoothies.

7.02 a.m.
I am going to the pantry. No sounds. Maybe parents are doing something weird in the garage, like the other day when dad were doing this stupid tools arrangement.

7.30 a.m.
The clock is ticking. Losing my patience I am running into their bedroom.

7.32 a.m.
I found scrapes of bones, blood all over the bed and wall. Literally. What the damn hell has happened.

7.35 a.m
I am starting to realize that when people do have insomnia, dream and reality do collide.


No comments:

Post a Comment